Import in game models to substance painter
Things you will need
- Phazers RME editor
- RPFM by Frodo
- Substance painter free trial
- Total war texture export for substance
open substance painter go to – file/import resource/select “Total_war.spexp”
bottom right select drop down to “import to shelf” and import.
- Gimp with .dds plugin
- open rpfm, extract rigid_v2 (optional extract associated textures)
- open Phazer editor, open rigid_v2, extract as DAE
- open substance and import the DAE file, proceed to paint
- export using your imported total war exporter
- convert PNG files to .dds
Going to show you how I do it by video 😉
For how to renew substance painter trail, DM me since I don’t need the whole internet knowing. If Cataph and the C&C discord recognize you as a “modder” I am happy to share.